I tagged along with the WCCO gang to Macalester College this afternoon to hear Michelle Obama speak.
I didn't really have any expectations, just curiosity to see what she would say and how she would address such a diverse crowd.
She seemed tired, which I'm sure is quite an understatement, but still left us with some solid points and sound-bite worthy quotes about education and the economy (what else?).
Since we weren't allowed to bring bags of any sort inside, the only way I could take pictures was with my phone.
They're not stellar, but they're not awful either.
All-in-all she seemed like a very genuine person who cares about her family, her country and her opportunity to make a difference.
I didn't really have any expectations, just curiosity to see what she would say and how she would address such a diverse crowd.
She seemed tired, which I'm sure is quite an understatement, but still left us with some solid points and sound-bite worthy quotes about education and the economy (what else?).
Since we weren't allowed to bring bags of any sort inside, the only way I could take pictures was with my phone.
They're not stellar, but they're not awful either.
All-in-all she seemed like a very genuine person who cares about her family, her country and her opportunity to make a difference.







No comments:
Post a Comment